Doppler Wind Lidar WINDVIEW 11
The Doppler Wind Lidar emits LASER pulses into the atmosphere. The photons are back-scattered on moving aerosols (dust, water droplets, salt crystals, biomass burning aerosols etc.) The moving aerosols induce an optical frequency change of the back-scattered laser light due to the Doppler effect. The Doppler shift is proportional to the radial wind velocity. Therefore radial wind velocity(vertical and horizontal) and wind shears at 40 range gates could be directly detected by the Lidar.
- Strong adaptability to severe environment conditions like high salty, high temperature and humidity.
- Optional 4G module, supports remote access to data.
- Easy for maintenance, allowed unattended operation.
- Lidar network, enables multiple lidars and stations to co-monitor.
- Perfect data acquisition and post-processing software, monitoring and displaying instrument operation status, could be auto-upgraded regularly.
- Specific electronic gyroscope and GPS, ensuring normal operation on vehicle or ship.
- Wind field monitoring: On the land or at sea, able to do site assessment, survey, wake field measurement, low-altitude jet effect forecasting, and able to do research of power plant location.
- Atmospheric Research: Mid-scale or national monitoring network, wind lidar monitoring network of high resolution.
- Meteorological monitoring: weather prediction and storm warning.
- Perfect data acquisition, data storage and data processing software.
- Excellent monitoring and alarming function of system status.
- GPS position function, real-time displaying wind velocity and wind direction of any height.
- Built-in computer, enables data storage for at least 1 year.
- Power interruption protection and recovery.